Last week I posted a delicious German pancake and as good as it was I know eating that daily for breakfast wont work (for the waistline). So why not feel like you eating a treat with a healthier twist. Many fitness gurus believe in oatmeal for breakfast. So why not make oatmeal pancakes. These pancakes literally have three main ingredients. Seriously what is better than that?
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 1 banana
- pinch of salt
- splash of water or milk (optional)
- Blend up the banana to a smooth consistency
- Blend the oatmeal to give it a wholewheat texture.
- mix all the ingredient.
- If its a bit thick add a dash of milk or water. I use milk but noticed this usually depends on the size of the banana.
- Pour batter in a pan as you would normally.
I enjoy giving guests an option of sweet and savory. I prefer more savory flavors but I have my sweet craving moments too. If you looking for a protein pancakes recipe, no worries I have you covered! find all the details here. Do you enjoy healthier alternatives? if so which treat really is your go to for those sweet cravings
P.s. have an awesome weekend!!!!