With finding the time to blog being my biggest struggle I decided to dedicate this weeks midweek reading to all things blog related. Editorial calendars, inspiration, making the time, behind the scenes and also a few old favorite posts from my absolute favorite bloggers out there. This one is definitely dedicated to all YOU bloggers out there who work hard to create content and do it so effortlessly that the whole world thinks beings a blogger is the easiest "job" in the world. I take my hat off to all of you guys!
March 26, 2015
March 23, 2015
In this day and age Its so important to feed the soul with motivational words. So many things go wrong and drain your happiness from time to time that its extremely important to keep fueling your spirit with all those good thought provoking words. I have a long list of authors and quotes I turn to, they uplift me and really just help get my mind on the right track. With that said I just knew I had to share my current favorites with you guys. I mean what good is having notes and notes of quotes if you don't share them. I hope these brighten up your Monday and just get your week started on a great note.
March 19, 2015
I have really been working on investing time in this little space of mine,this blog has kept me sane so it makes no sense that I have been letting it "gain dust". With that being said I hope that this week has been really a good one for you all. With me its definitely felt like a decent fresh start. But now is totally time for some midweek reading right?
- Are you a chef in the making or like me a pretending masterchef? then be sure to read this post on 11 skills every amateur chef should learn. (domainehome.com)
- My photography is always something I want to improve on and when I saw this post sharing 150 photography tips I book marked and pinned it in a instant. (simpleasthatblog.com)
- Eating my veges is one thing I still struggle with, I usually find juicing it the best fit for me but I might just try these ideas out. (buzzfeed.com)
- A good grilled cheese sarmie is my weeeeaaaakkkkkknessss people!!! and finding 30 ways to make it just made my week, month and year! (momtastic.com)
- We have all been there, we about to whip up something and then realize we don't have a specific ingredient. Read all about what healthy substitutes you can use when you either want to make it healthier or don't have an ingredient on hand. (greatist.com)
- Free people always have such awesome goodies and while I would love to spend my entire bank balance on pretty much everything they sell, reality is thats not possible. But why not create some free people inspired DIY's ? head over to this post for 41 free people inspired diys. (buzzfeed.com)