While sitting with a white chocolate slab staring my way and temptation to eat the whole slab in 5 minutes or less filled my mind , my instincts said "don't do it you've been so good rather bake cookies and share it" ... I know I know i'm such a good person (I think I ate 75% only) so I decided to make a white chocolate carrot cookie and it lasted 24 hours instead of 5 minutes . YAY! Let me tell you this must be the best cookie I have ever made which is so easy . I mean this will be perfect for last minute visitors or if the bf invited you to meet the parents and you want to bring something for brownie points but you need 90% of the time to go towards making yourself look gorgeous.
Here's what you will need:
- 2cups self raising flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- half cup carrots
- 1 slab white chocolate
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180/ 200
- mix the melted cup of butter and sugar once mixed add 2 eggs.
- sift in the self raising flour
- add the roughly chopped up chocolate and finely shredded carrots
- roll it into balls
- use fork to press in a pattern (optional)
- bake for 15 minutes , let it cool completely and enjoy
- add more than a half a cup of carrots if you like a strong carrot flavor
- Around 15 minutes it will look like it not super baked , but if you like me and enjoy soft biscuits it will be perfect once fully cooled , if you like a little more crunch bake for an added 5 minutes.
- This is best served with a yummy warm beverage and maybe a super awesome series , sharing these cookies is totally up to you.