Hi honeys this week has been an insane week for me blogging wise , my internet has been so terrible and then I had this somewhat down moment , mainly because I love feeling productive however with the connection issues and my life revolving around the net its been quite a epic "annoying" week in my books , sometimes I think its Gods way of saying hey take a breather there missy .I am however so happy to see the new advertisements on the side bar yes 1 is yet to come but how gorgeous is the 2 so far. Be sure to click on those pictures and show some love okay , it would mean a lot to me.
Today I thought let me just have some girl talk with you beauties , I have started trying out some healthier yummy recipes , I mean we all should eat healthy and yet I don't want to give up good treats so in the future I might be adding some healthy alternatives to my favorite baked treats , I also am still open to anyone who would like to feature and collaborate in the blogging 101 series an example of what you'd be a part of is this post. Check it out , let me know if you interested email me at meghansilvablog(at)gmail(dot)com .
This week because I feel like I haven't been as on top form as I should have been with you guys , I will be sharing 5 new blogs to read whoooo ooooh :)
- I adore Ola's pictures her style the fact that her pics are so South African and gorgeous is a reason why her blog has been something I read often, Ola story is a must see.
- Ari's blog has a way of just speaking to me and I am sure you will love the running , life and everything in between topics .
- Anyone else have a love for all things Parisian ?? well then head over to Coco Vera which is about a Canadian beauty living in Paris like that's a dream for me!
- Gee Whiskers (how cute is that name firstly) is an awesome South African beauty blog which I recently started following and thoroughly enjoying it .
- Need a fashion fix ? I got you covered be sure to check out Jacy's awesome blog been following her blog for quite a while and love it !
There won't be any Saturday Six post tomorrow there's no excuse I just need a little me time but I do hope you adore reading these new blogs and can I just say if ever you feel you want to chat or ask a question email me tweet me or even facebook me . I always love hearing from you . Hope you have a gorgeous weekend.