Sorry for the silence


Life has been about lots of juggling around, personal, work wise and its been insane to get posts up. Its something I am determined to work on because without blogging I have felt like there is been a big void in my life. There is so many things I want to catch you up on and Ideas I have. So don't worry there really will be activity on here. But for now follow along on instagram where its a medley of food, inspirational words, epiphanies and much more about my life behind the blog. 

I do hope things are so amazing with you and I have a new post coming up tomorrow. Planned, done and ready to go!!! 

Sending you love & light !!

3 comments

  1. So adorable pics sweetie
    Kisses
    MaggieD
    http://www.indiansavage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this your post very much, because it's really amazing! Great job!
    Thank you for sharing!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get what you mean, my blogging schedule has been so off but definitely working on it :) Glad you're doing the same! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment reading them makes me so happy. So please do share your thoughts !


beijo/xo

Meg

Back to Top Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+