I probably love tips and tricks like any good old housewife... even though I am not one. With the years the tricks have become more cray cray and I still cant help but love it. This post will be divided into 2 sections... cleaning & beauty.
- Vinegar: add a cup of white vinegar to your towels... it softens it up, removes the musty smell and just brightens it up entirely.
- Coke: ran out of bleach? but have a can of coke around... pour that baby into your toilet and see the stains remove.
- Vinegar + baking soda: remove pot stains by mixing this duo into a paste and scrub your pots, they will look brand new.
- Grill cheese : Flip your toaster on the side to create toasted grill cheese sandwiches.
- Wooden spoon: placing a wooden spoon over a boiling pot helps it not boil over.
- Lemon: this little beauty can remove stains when used daily, got sunspots, blemish marks... use lemon on a cotton pad day and night and see the difference to your skin tone.
- Baking soda: Is a "microdermabrasion" in your kitchen cabinet. Mix a teaspoon of it with your favorite mask and watch your blackheads vanish.
- Banana peels: after you done making your banana filled smoothies and pancakes why not whiten your teeth using the peel... rub it on your teeth and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Apple cider vinegar: Is your hair feeling weighed down from all the products you use? add a cup of ACV into your final rinse to clarify and cleanse your hair.
- Vodka: Got problem skin? use vodka as your toner daily till the problems appear less. It really is amazing.
What is your crazy household tip or trick?
~Image credit: The fancy pants report~