My week started off preeeeeeettttty bleek but thankfully it turned around midweek. Way to often I find myself worrying about every single detail of every single thing and find myself feeling more bitter than better. If you go back and read older posts you will notice how much more positive I was and how I wanted this space to be a more of a place where I could celebrate freedom and positivity. I am loving that towards the end of the week that's more of the path my week moved towards. Hope you had an amazing week xo
- After an extremely hard weekend I realized I have to put more faith in myself.
- My camera is gone so I'm not sure if Saturday Six posts will still exist, kinda majorly agro about it. Guess the saving begins.... again! Lesson being people will never look after your property with the respect they'd expect if the roles were reversed because they have no idea what went into getting it. I will never understand it, but its true.
- Made steak, mushroom sauce, mash potato and vege's for dinner.The bf keeps asking how I made the mushroom sauce and in my mind im singing "I'll never tell" (don't lie now but you totally sang those three little words riiiight?
- Had much needed time talking to my girls, its really amazing how therapeutic times like these are.
- Productive meetup today, Its so important to seek advice from time to time. Way to often I find myself trying to do it all, by myself.
- Have you seen the Baz Luhrmann "Everybody's free" video or read the lyrics? My favorite part is...
Don’t worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as
effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing
bubblegum. The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that
never crossed your worried mind; the kind that blindside you at 4pm
on some idle Tuesday."
- The Dove campaign on #RealBeauty has been really powerful, its so easy to get way to caught up on what we think is wrong with our physical beauty that what we adore. For me its mainly the fear of being told I am vain, so I spend several hours a day looking for things which are wrong with me and focus on that. Even saying that out loud sounds so silly, why do we do that??. How many of you don't know what to do with a compliment and immediately have to tell the person what is wrong with you?! Anyway this Friday I am willing to openly be vain on my blog and say these are my five things I absolutely adore about physical myself : My high cheek bones, hair, legs, lips and eyes.
Are you brave enough to tell me five things you absolutely adore about yourself? lets see some self love in the comments!
~Image credit: world tour stories~