Every blogger knows how important a good efficient email signature is and if you didn't well now you know ;). There's many many cool ways to add your personal touch to your emails. Like adding the same social media icons you love and have on your blog, don't have any? well I got you covered with that too. Today I will be showing you how to easily update your email signature.
What you will need:
- Photobucket account
- Icons (get extremely cool icons for free here)
- Your Gmail account open
- URLS for all the social media you will be using.
Once you have opened a photobucket account upload your icons and re-size them Carries icons come in 3 sizes so no re sizing is needed if using those, but if you have custom ones make sure they 32 x 32.
Head over to Gmail account and follow the steps below:
- Go to settings in your gmail account, scroll down to signature.
- Click on the image icon.
- Go to web image tab.
- Add you direct link, which you copied from photobucket.
- Highlight the icon and change the link to your social media account.
- Repeat these steps and hit save.
And there you have it now every email that heads out will have cute icons which will direct everyone to their and your favorite social media platforms. This just adds the extra spice to your emails and if you a fellow blogger most times that is your first impression to a potential future business venture.
Hope you have fun adding some glam to your email signature. Let me know how it goes.