Strawberries you delicious legends... raise your hand if these are among your favorite fruits?. I agree it is my favorite thing to eat and use in my beauty regime. Its high in vitamin c, b complex and anti oxidants, you can grow it easily in your back yard and it is so versatile.
I am obsessed!
I am obsessed!
- Teeth whitening: mash up 1 strawberry with a little baking soda and brush your teeth with it for a more natural teeth whitener.
- Strawberry peel: mix strawberry, lemon and aspirin for a natural skin peel.
- Strawberry sorbet: add a handful of ice blocks with a cup full of frozen strawberries into your blender to create a fun strawberry sorbet on those crazy hot days.
- Strawberry face scrub: mix one mashed up strawberry with some sugar and honey for an awesome face scrub rich in vitamin c.
- Strawberry chia jam: mash up ripe strawberries and add a teaspoon of chia seeds for a deliciously healthy jam.
- Pink frosting: instead of artificial pink food dyes use fresh pureed strawberries to add a delicious hint of pink to your frosting.
- Strawberry Fro-yo: add greek yogurt and some frozen strawberries into your blender and let it set in the freezer.
- Strawberry skin toner: Mix the juice of 3 strawberries with some rose water for an amazing toner.
- Acne mask: Mix pureed strawberries with honey to assist with acne.
- Champagne enhancer: I mean why not!!!
Do you love strawberries ? IF YES ... what is your secret use for strawberries?