Now I have been itching to get my hands on chia seeds for so long. Finally Dischem stocks them and a little really does go a long way. I made this dessert for the family the other day. We were craving a sweet treat and I kinda thought why not, I had chia pudding setting in the fridge. This might just be really the easiest desserts you can make and one that people believe you took forever to whip it up. Its really simple and super healthy too. The only thing that is time consuming is waiting for the chia pudding to set. It needs to set overnight, so get on that first. On that topic i'm about to eat some chia pudding while going through my emails.
Have a pleasant evening lovies!!!
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 200 ml low fat milk
- dash of cinnamon
- Mix honey and milk till well blended
- Place chia seeds, cinnamon in and mix well.
- Place in the fridge overnight
2 Cuppa Chocolate cakes:
- 50 ml protein powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1tsp Vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2cup coffee
- 2tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2tbsp low fat milk or soy milk (whatever your preference)
- Blend all the Chocolate cake ingredients together , first dry then wet is what I do.
- Spray 2 mugs with non stick spray.
- Divide batter into the two cups.
- Microwave for 3minutes or 3 and a half minutes depending on microwave.