I have really been working on investing time in this little space of mine,this blog has kept me sane so it makes no sense that I have been letting it "gain dust". With that being said I hope that this week has been really a good one for you all. With me its definitely felt like a decent fresh start. But now is totally time for some midweek reading right?
- Are you a chef in the making or like me a pretending masterchef? then be sure to read this post on 11 skills every amateur chef should learn. (domainehome.com)
- My photography is always something I want to improve on and when I saw this post sharing 150 photography tips I book marked and pinned it in a instant. (simpleasthatblog.com)
- Eating my veges is one thing I still struggle with, I usually find juicing it the best fit for me but I might just try these ideas out. (buzzfeed.com)
- A good grilled cheese sarmie is my weeeeaaaakkkkkknessss people!!! and finding 30 ways to make it just made my week, month and year! (momtastic.com)
- We have all been there, we about to whip up something and then realize we don't have a specific ingredient. Read all about what healthy substitutes you can use when you either want to make it healthier or don't have an ingredient on hand. (greatist.com)
- Free people always have such awesome goodies and while I would love to spend my entire bank balance on pretty much everything they sell, reality is thats not possible. But why not create some free people inspired DIY's ? head over to this post for 41 free people inspired diys. (buzzfeed.com)