So this week has been pretty something, from a little rocky start to a complete turnaround mid week, I had an amazing salsa class got some gorgeous flowers and strawberries, got me some wine and like I said last week small things can really turn the week around, trust me it really can. I haven't done a weekend reading post in a few weeks thanks to spotty internet but (touch wood) the internet has been amazing these last few days. So I have some interesting posts for you to check out.
- Ever heard of pizza cupcakes? Well when I saw this post I nearly stopped in my tracks and started baking.
- I always seem to pack way to much goodies on weekend getaways and I am always in search of simplifying so when I saw this post about beauty weekend away essentials I took some serious mental notes.
- Selfies... I am trying to work on this and am so glad I found this post giving tips on how to take a decent selfie, be prepared people, maybe just maybe you will see more pics of me either on social media or here.
- Finding zen when you surrounded by chaos is such a big thing to me, its why I love yoga (fyi yoga is not easy). So I loved this post on meditation for beginners.
- When I think of summer what comes to mind is stripes and a body of water. This post embodies nautical style perfectly.
- ... and lastly if you struggling with putting up pics of yourself on your blog be sure to read the amazing comments in my Confidence or vanity posts, thank you for all the awesome comments, I adore you guys.
Hope you have and amazing weekend and don't forget to enter the Rain Africa giveaway on the blog.
~Image credit: Cupcakes and cashmere~