I don't know about you but I prefer the term goals to resolution and for some reason the goals I set tend to get achieved faster than my resolution...
Is that crazy?
This year my goals are definitely about personal growth, so think travels, fitness, blog goals and more. I find this to be a good way to ensure the year will bring on more experiences and more happiness. The worst feeling in the world is seeing no growth in a year.
Create those goals people!!
- Travel : Now I do my fair share of traveling but this year I want to experience more exotic places, Bali, Italy, Morocco, Greece the list is pretty much open to any place I haven't been before.
- Complete the Kayla's BBG: The main reason is it seems to be the ultimate fitness challenge and I know what a great accomplishment finishing it would be.
- Follow the magic practice by Rhonda Byrnes: hey all I will say on this is if ones life can change for the better, I have to try it.
- Create and launch my Youtube channel: Yip I want to branch out and create different content. Vlogging and actually being able to talk.
- Learn how to sail: They have a sail school in Uganda I really want to try out. If you have been reading my blog for a while you know I am obsessed with boats.
Now you guys have to tell me what your number one goal for this year is, leave it in the comments below.