The week at this points often feels "blue" either its flying by and you frazzled or you bored and waiting for the weekend whooo oooh!. So why not treat yourself to some good midweek reading? Today I have some fun reads for you from quick easy recipes to try, all the way through to kitchen beauty tricks that will get you feeling all preeeetty and perrrrky.
- I decided I have to start switching up my style which means I would need to do some serious shopping, but not all of us have the luxury to splurge on a whim. However I read this post on how to shop on a budget. Hallelujah.
- We might be knee deep in chilly air, but that doesn't mean we can get lazy about fitness. With my cleanse under the belt I was on the hunt for some good fitness reading. Be sure to head over and read Em's fitness post which covers new gear to who's her latest fitspiration.
- When I have been MIA on the blogosphere the first thing I do is read life lately posts by some of my fellow bloggers its a great way to catch up. Like the awesome Bailey's life lately post I must admit seeing a image of catrice products got my attention. Head over and catch up.
- Anyone interested in healthy and easy recipes to add to your weekly menu from juices to corn chowder... sign me up!!! Read more here
- I have fallen into place mat heaven... is that even possible?!. How gorgeous is the place mat's in the above image..get the full tutorial here.
- I love any beauty tip that I can whip up in my kitchen, so I totally bookmarked this post about beauty tips from your kitchen.
Please do share your links below with your favorite reads of the week whether its your post or other... have a happy Wednesday!
~Image credit: Lovely indeed~