Firstly can I just say thank you to everyone who left such epic comments on all the posts this week, trust me I have read every single one and will be visiting your blogs to catch up and show you love very soon.
This week these are some of the great reads that grabbed my attention, hope you enjoy them as much as I did...
- Loved reading this post on Why asking for dressing on the side sucks...nmh (nods my head ;)
- We all have that favorite pair of boots with the hideous scuffs that we just cant bear throwing away, here's a post that tells you how to fix scuffs hooray!
- If you obsessed with home tour posts (like me) be sure to check this out.
- One post that had me knee deep in thoughts was this post. Do yourself a favor and check it out.
- We always hear how awesome highlighting and contouring is but did you know for each face shape there is specific techniques that work the best?. I was hooked on this series of posts going through each face shape with whats the best way to H.A.C.
I hope the weeks been super kind to you and you are ready to indulge in relaxing or outrageous weekend.
Sending you tons of love & light.
~Image credit: World tour stories~