Every now and then I seem to forget about the details of what I actually get up to in the week so I have decided to "journal" in a sense about what my weeks been like whether quotes that made me smile, recipes I tried and just share more of my actual life with you guys. I think it would be a nice way to look back on the final few months of this year in more detail.
- Started the week off thinking about this quote... "I cant tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Shereen.
- Monday for supper I ended up making Potato soup which was meant to be something like this however I didn't have cream, butter or celery on hand, it turned out decent/edible haha.
- Cee stated something in a recent post about relating to Hemingway which as many know didn't always have the perfect outlook on life, he was blunt/harsh often negative. But I to have to ask based on her post, why do we always think people who are pursuing more of a creative way of making a living and following dreams other than being a lawyer or doctor are lazy? she had a Hemingway quote which I think many of us bloggers / writers or just anyone actually can relate to."The only thing that could spoil a day was people. People were always the limiters of happiness, except for the very few that were as good as spring itself."
- If you want to go on a mental vacation read this post now! It had me knee deep in happy thoughts, I needed it after my above thoughts this Tuesday haha.
- Highlight of my day is totally salsa class and I am more thrilled that we are doing Cuban salsa now.
- Got into one heated debate with the bf about why people commit crime. The demographic, the reason. Needless to say it was not pretty.
- Are there things you simply can't live without? Well read some of the things I can't live without over on Vanilla Blonde.
- Last night I watched Take the lead (again) and I woke up thinking of one part of the movie... Pierre Dulaine: You can get what you want Rock: No some people get what they want Pierre Dulaine: Those are the people who show up to get it.
The bottom line I want to say to you guys is you can do whatever your heart desires, but its up to you to go for it, to fight for it and most importantly to believe that you deserve the very best life has to offer. Its easy to use peoples negative critic or vision for your life as a reason or should I say excuse, but if you really desire it, you will find a way to make it work. No excuses. No second thoughts. Just go after it. Life is way to short to be in the wrong job, relationship etc. Most people on their death beds say I wish I lived more, I wish I followed my dreams, I wish I wasn't so scared. You here, you alive you still have a chance to follow your bliss. If you don't like where you are in life, MOVE, you not a tree.
I hope you enjoyed this post. I must say it has been fun to share more finer details of my life on the blog. I really hope you enjoyed the post and I would love to hear what was the highs and lows of your week.
~Image credit: Cupcakes and cashmere~