This week has literally flown right past me. I have to apologize for the silence *insert cricket noise here* I have been busy trying to sort out my life outside of the blogging world, sorry lovelies. However every once in a while I would still sneak minutes here and there to read some awesome posts from some of my favorite blogs. I hope you guys enjoy the following posts as much as I did.
- Firstly I absolutely adore the new feature on Purple lips and Perfect smiles which is all about My South Africa be sure to read SA Blogger Caley's take on South Africa.
- So guest rooms are really the best way to get creative, I think it has to be a place of serenity but way to often space and clutter is a major issue, that is until I saw this awesome guest cart. Its compact easy to move around and really will make life easier for your guests.
- I am obsessed with reading beauty myth posts, so I thoroughly enjoyed reading Cara's post "beauty myths debunked".
- Who doesn't love one of a kind items?! so why not make your own gold notebooks thanks to an awesome tutorial from my favorite mom and daughter duo.
- Mug cakes make life soooo much easier, I crave a cake, I mix it in a cup and 2 minutes later... heaven!! so you know this cinnamon banana mug cake grabbed my attention.
I hope you enjoyed these links and I hope you have a fabulous weekend.
Sending you love and light
~Image credit: Cupcakes and cashmere~