Life has been really fun (for a lack of a better word) lately, and since I have been so super quiet on the blog lately I decided to share some pictures of my life these last 2 months.
- Fun times in Durban at Ushaka Marine world. I love this picture it looks like I was in a jungle, right?
- Delicious way to start the day, who doesn't love pastries for breakfast.
- Take me to Toys R Us and you are bound to see me turn into a 5 year old and where do I tend to run to? the play kitchen area obviously haha.
- I have been loving fruit infused ice blocks I make a variety. In this specific glass is strawberry orange and lime/mint cubes.
- @20 Youth Centre in Zeerust which I have had the privilege to "help out" with recently. Will share an entire post on this great initiative soon and there is some fun (funny) pics of me doing some work.
- Grandma and grandpa garden gnomes anyone? so freaken cute.
- Totally obsessed with the taste of Greek yogurt whisked with a bit of stevia, throw in your protein pancakes and banana and its like you eating pancakes and cream.
- Gorgeous lilies from the bf.
- Beautiful hanging lamp shades at a coffee shop I went to recently.
I hope you enjoyed this post, has anything out of the ordinary happened in your life lately? I'd love to hear all about it. Share share share!