If you follow me on twitter you are well aware I totally woke up today not realizing its Friday , I mean really?? best day ever and I forgot about it , so crazy , well anyway happy Friday (cue happy dance) hope you have an amazing weekend . Don't worry next week I will be posting as normal . So today for weekend reading I have decided to share blogs from different parts of the globe , I have to admit meeting new people from all around the world is my favorite part of blogging . So I hope you enjoy this world wide tour ;) .
- Lets go to Zurich ! Before even contemplating starting my blog I fell in love with Styleseeking Zurich , be sure to check out their Kitchen heals soul section I literally browse this blog all day
- Now how about some Kenya love? I absolutely adore Nancie's style she is really such a fashionista .
- UK baby! Becky really has such a pretty blog and one can easily find yourself browsing for a few hours from post to post.
- Paris , common you all know I am basically obsessed with this place and this blog reiterates why I literally have fallen in blissful love with this city over and over again , welcome to Paris in Four months , you welcome.
- Australia , you up next :) Mandy's blog Frocks & other frivolities is always such a joy to read , her pics are always phenomenal , cant even deal.
- USA <3 for all those craving an awesome food blog that will leave you craving EVERYTHING haha be sure to check out Sally's Baking Addiction.
I'm sure there is tons of other countries I can mention but then this would be a super long post , however why not represent your country and leave me a comment telling me where you from and perhaps a little bit about it . I'd love to hear all about it . Sending you tons of good vibes and hugs for the weekend ahead.
~Image Credit: World Tour Stories~