Hi guys :) so the bloggers block hasn't quite vanished but I just couldn't handle not blogging for one more week and after receiving pretty amazing advice from the ever so sweet and beautiful Meg Hartwig I decided she is totally right and I need to jump back in, so I figured since we all go through bloggers block at one point or another in our blogging journey , I just knew I had to share a snippet of her amazing advice and motivation .
"Write. Write when it hurts. Write when it feels good. Write when you want to. Write when you don’t. Write when you have a direction. Write when you have no idea where it’s going. Write when you want everyone to see. Write when you want to keep it to yourself. Above all, write for you."
I mean how true is that, never forget the reason why you started to blog, why you decided to share some part of who you are with the world. With that said I have to admit the break was super refreshing, these last 7 days I managed to ...
- Start a love hate relationship with my hair , love that I am finally growing out my hair, hate the current colour!
- Get sunburn , yes in the heart of Jozi winter I am currently as I type this as red as a tomato !
- rekindled my flame with green tea ;)
- Tried a new vegetable called Witloof which is a vege from Belgium , I haven't ever seen it around South Africa , have you?
- Get totally pampered ,guys I have something amazing in store for you... perhaps a giveaway ? *hint hint*
Thank you to all of you who commented , emailed and visited my blog even though I wasn't posting anything new , you guys are the best. So tell me how have you been ? highlight of your week so far?
Image Credit : Cupcakes and Cashmere