Way to often I see people try to fit a mold. You see hair trends come in and we all leap out our seats to try it, even though we know from experience that mohawk look will never suit us. We are on a constant journey to fit in. So this is my statement today STOP TRYING TO FIT IN. Being different is absolutely awesome. You might be wondering why I chose 8 reasons instead of 10 or 5 well 8 is my lucky number. So here you have is y
10 8 reasons being different rocks...
- People will remember your uniqueness, that eccentric way you do your hair, that bold lip colour you never leave home without, the way you play your guitar whenever you feel happy.. those are things people will never forget.
- Once you find your special skill in life, no-one and I mean no-one will be able to compete with you. One of a kind + talent = winning!
- When you are true to yourself you will find yourself surrounded by the things and people you actually love being around and joy will fill your entire life.
- When you possess a good sense of self you will notice how firmly you stand in your beliefs and principles, like they say if you don't stand for something you will fall for everything.
- Ever notice how the "odd" ones are usually the ones who achieve something amazing? People who are different aren't afraid to think out of the box.
- Coco Chanel said it best " In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different"
- If you someone who has embraced a unique path in life or style I can almost guarantee that you are not the quitting type, it takes great perseverance to stay true to oneself and to me that ROCKS!
- Lastly different will be the reason you will make the impossible possible.
~Image credit: The fancy report~