The weekend definitely sneaked up on me, how about you guys? I swear as we draw closer to the end of the year time flies. Something I am totally looking forward is an upcoming trip to Durban and you know what that means right?! tons of beach filled days. I hope the weeks been an epic one for you.
Here is some interesting weekend reading for you guys:
- I am obsessed with my hair, I style it nearly everyday. Which means I am always looking for ways to keep it shiny which is why I absolutely loved this post about which foods are amazing for your hair.
- Perfect quote of the week would be this one. Totally refers to all the people who say I am way to high maintenance, yes I love looking good. Sue me lol!
- Guys and Gals prezzie season is upon us so I absolutely appreciated this post with a variety of gift ideas for under R250. Adoreeeee!
- Pumpkin Nut roll anyone? sounds so good, will have to give it a try soon.
- Whats a weekend reading post without some DIY love, be sure to check out this post on how to glam up plain old mugs.
Have a gorgeous weekend.
~Image credit: Cupcakes and cashmere~